ICO Inspector - Concept, Vision and Aims!

Hi Friends!
Hassan here, I have been an active investor, trader and marketer at cryptocurrencies and ico projects for many months now. As a believer in the blockchain technology, I do look out for new quality projects in the ICO phase and will try to introduce and review them on this blog for readers.
tokensale

Concept, Vision and Aims:
1) To keep track of potential upcoming and ongoing ICOs.
2) Provide reviews of solid projects.
3) Provide details of new projects based on blockchain.
4) Analysis of both strengths and weaknesses of the projects.
5) Portfolio diversification and risk management tips.
6) Sharing my knowledge and analysis about new projects with my blog readers.
7) Pointing out the discrepancies and critical issues in the upcoming projects, if any.
8) Hosting sponsored articles and reviews from high quality projects.
crowdsale reviews

I hope you will have a good time reading about new blockchain based projects on my blog.

You can always reach me by e-mail: hassan146@gmail.com

Kind Regards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crypterium - A Futuristic crypto Bank and Financial Institute

Introducing Paycent for Crypto and Fiat Payment Solutions